Tis the season for Top 10 or Top 100 or Top Whatever lists. I thought I might contribute my own top list commemorating the year 2006. As for topic, I think I’ll go with random crap, or most memorable moments for me. (In no particular order)
- Steve opening his Chanukah present – a telescope. He loved it and said he had always wanted one, but probably never would have bought it for himself, which makes it a great gift.
- Joe’s chicken leg. The hair that was shaved off of his leg for anesthetic purpose just does not want to grow back!
- The wine vacation. May the next one be a thousand times better than the last! With it’s lack of hot water, heat and one terrible guest!
- First real Vegas trip. It was a nice relaxing trip with Steve’s family.
- MotoGP heat. Riding our bikes down to watch the race on some of the hottest days in this area’s history. Man, that sucked!
- First kayaking experience. The scariest thing I’ve done so far in my life. It was also fun though and I will try it again.
- Turning 30. Eh, it wasn’t much of a big deal. I got an awesome present though.
- Starting at Alexa. Leaving Eloan’s super stressful environment and joining the calm, wonderful Alexa. What a great move!
- Finally getting a macro lens. I had always wanted one, and finally got one as a gift. Since then I’ve taken tons of pictures with it 🙂
- Learning how to snowboard. Yet another thing I’d been meaning to tackle for a while and finally did this year. And I enjoy it very much. I actually bought a snowboard this summer, that’s how much I like it!
What are your Top 10 moments? (leave it in the comments, or give me a link)